Hike to the Chattahoochee Head Waters 09/04/19

It has been a long time since I have been able to go on a hike in the North Georgia mountains and I must say I have missed it.  Well, yesterday I was able to do a short hike to discover the beginning of the Chattahoochee River which is so vital as much of Georgia's main water source. So below are some stats and a short video of my adventure.  I hope you enjoy it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Stats from the hike
Video of the Headwaters
 

Comments

  1. From humble beginnings it flows indeed; that also sounds like a fantastic song title in our future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preacher's Pulpit Sedries #7

Preacher's Pulpit Series #9